Thursday, November 24, 2005

Finally, doing some work.

Ahhh, finally I'm feeling quite busy now with actual work need to be done. Previously just lepakking around pretending to be busy and look busy. This issue with DOSH on the PRC crane operators and also with my own KPI that need to be finalised has take up quite of my time. Yesterday there was a signing ceremony btw SDB and the mayor of Rongchen & Weihai Municipal Government of China. Not a big hoo haa but a rather quite important event for SDB. If not then why almost all DD attended (only DST & JKY were noticeably absent). Then I was supposed to play golf with the mayor but last minute was denied as another asshole wanted to play. So D'boss kicked me out. But it's OK, as I don't feel like playing as well.

Heard also that DST contract was not renewed and he's due to retire next June. Told Fendy this and he's very delighful. Heard that quite a number of people is not happy with DST (except the ass lickers of course) b'cos DST is treating them like his slave with no recogntion or motivation was given. Only Tiu, tiu and tiu. If this news is true, I think they'll kenduri pisang come June next year Hi, hi, hi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home