Thursday, October 27, 2005

Of banjir and buka puasa happening.


SA banjir big time last night. Luckily the water did not go into the house but only at the porch. Still I've made a wrong decision when I decided to use NKVE going home. Ended up, I arrived around 7.30pm completely missed my buka puasa time. So all in all, I've spend almost 2 hours on the road. I was told later that the water under the overhead bridge at Bukit Jelutong intersection were around 2.5 meter deep. Wahlau eh.. So I took the KLIA interchange and make a U turn at USJ toll. Hell, even ARA park his car at my house entrance because his road was completely submerged.

Yesterday also I've skipped CST buka puasa. I feel that I'm being left out because there was no invitation received. Eventhough I've heard from ARA that they called around 5.00pm to confirm attendance but I think they should call earlier to ensure that the invitation card reached me. A bit hurt by what has happened. Heard from ARI that not many people attended. Ex-CST noted were HIH, Tina & NAMH. Even ARA didn't attend. But if they were to invite me, I'll definitely will attend.

Latest news at SESB. ARI will be replacing JGR soon. He called earlier today for a chit-chat, then asked for JGR secretary's number. Heard from ARA that he's made an appointment to see JGR at 3.00 this afternoon. Welcome aboard mate. Itu aci next time hopefully tak boleh cakap banyak laa. Ciao.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home