Friday, October 14, 2005

Travelling during Ramadhan.

Somehow or rather, we muslims doesn't like to travel anywhere during Ramadhan. The thought of leaving our comfortable house and berbuka on the road whether at the airport or hotels (well, hotel is not that bad laa) is suck. Thats how I feel when I was asked to go to BHEP on the last week of Ramadhan. I'll try to finish up the work fast as I can & may stay there only 1 night. But with this government people, you would never know. Sigh.....

Received SMS late last night from ARA about DAZ father in-law demised. My condolences to Dato', datin and the family.

Donno yet whether can play golf this evening. Yes, you heard it right. Fendi & me planned to play 9 holes today after work (t-off around 5pm). By the time we finished, it should be near berbuka time already. Just nice. Dah gian sangat ni, since I'm playing well this past weeks. But SMS him yesterday to confirm, tak boleh confirm pulak. He'll inform me today. OK, CIAO first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home