Tuesday, October 04, 2005

One Day Before Ramadhan.

Ramadhan has been set for tomorrow. Tomorrow this time I gerenti my stomach will growl in protest to no input from the opening up there. But that's life.

Today, I've been told by the co. secretary that I've been appointed as board member of CMSB. I don't know what to feel as I'm not sure what is the function of a board member of a company. And yesterday our O&G-GH came over for a chit-chat and has indicated that probably D'boss will pull me out for SHE to head one company as there're a lot of projects now in in the pipeline and SDB tak ada capable people to handle. Wahlau eh. Macam laa terror sangat. ARA has also informed that D'boss during the last MM has informed the comm. of the appointment of him as HR for EDiv. He assumed that my appointment has been announced as well. But I doubt it laa. We'll see.

Today, there is an audit activity going on at SDO. During the meeting, the Hajj laa yang cakap banyak sekali. Auditor diam aje. But hearing what has been uttered, now I know why D'boss ada sikit reserve about him being promoted to Group 6. Tak dak substance lansung. Dia pun buat donno je kat aku, so lantak engko lah Haji. Gua CIAO dulu.

1 Comments:

Blogger Harm said...

Sorry, not interested. But I'm interested in ...... FYMF.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home