Monday, September 26, 2005

The Unsangkarable Happened.

Woi, the unsangkarable has happened last Sat. I won a prize at the SD ProAm Tournament at KLGCC! Hah, I also donno how la. Suddenly I play quite well. Maybe it's b'cos IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! First 3 hole I had the honour maa. Pro also koyak. But I only managed 1 par, 2 hole koyak and a lot of bogeys. So with my 22 handicap (NZA cringed at the hdcp I've declared) managed to win this bootifool and cool Timberland watch (RM629). Price tag still there laa (maybe the organizer wanted the winner to know the actual cost). This is considered the 2nd big prize that I've won. The first one was the h/phone that I'm using now (Nokia 6200). But that's another story.







Timberland Steel 1oom (RM629.85) melekat bootifooly on my wrist. Heh!!







Donno why laa, playing with a pro make me wanna play a bit serious. Especially if I drive really good. With the new driver that I got (well it's not actually new laa, newly acquired from Ah Beng) looks like I have some confident laa. This pro also is quite OK. Giving me tips and telling me I could play to a hdcp 14 if I just keep it cool, don't kelam-kabut and play my own game, not trying to outdo others during tee-off etc. Well my friend, I've listened and will heed your advice. So from now on, I'll Do It My Way. CIAO dulu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home