Friday, September 16, 2005

My,My,My............


Friday... what a day. Tomorrow cuti beb, but I have to attend this function at KLGCC. Damn, I heard there will be a round of golf after lunch & my boss has sponsored RM1000. But how come I wasn't invited? Tiuleylomou laa. So now you know your place laa brader. Ingat you tu poplar sangat ke? Balik kampung tiu kambing laa lagi bagus. Tonite ada dinner lak tu. Aiseyman, I'm gonna miss my Malaysian Idol (esp.Nita laa). Hope she wear something hot tonite . All d best to her.

Yesterday afternoon golf was quite OK. Scored 102 . But finally found a good driver. This Ah Beng said he bought it 4 month ago. Cost him RM1200. But then aa, brand tak kenal pun. Anyway, tak kesah lah as he's willing to part with it for a merely RM400. So I said, deal. Donno la whether I've got a good deal or not. See lah maybe I go check kat pro shop somewhere, someday.

I also bagi kat Ah Beng my photo & copy of me IC for the AGN card. Will cost me RM680. OK la. At least ada card tu boleh laa main murah sikit. But with who to play? Nobody bother calling you anymore.. Boo..hoo..hoo. Kanneneh laa woi! Mana kawan-kawan dulu yang sama-sama tuang kerja pergi main golf hah?? They grew up! But anyway at least I get to play in the ProAm next week. Thanks D'boss for that. So I'll try my very level best to win. Must show those cocksuckers Pro that this bloddy amatures also can play one you know. Not only shagging or wanking. CIOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home