Thursday, September 01, 2005


What a way to push yourself into the blogworld. And doing it on the Merdeka day itself is one step ahead for me personally. It's like being free to post my thoughts and feelings for the whole world.

Greetings fellow earthlings. Since this is my first time, I have quite a lot to say but maybe what's important is not the amount of words being said but what is stated behind those words (yang tersirat disebalik yang tersurat). So hopefully this blog will become my venue to channel out some issues that I dare not speak or discuss with anybody because of me being afraid that this things can and will be used against me in the future. In other word ...... I'm A Chicken!! Issues that relates to religion, beliefs, politic, sex etc. I will also put up some pics of my surrounding just to add some spice into it. Well I don't expect anybody to read them or reply to them, but what the hell. It's my blog anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home