Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Fuyoo...


Did you catch Malaysian Idol last week? Wow....I mean wow. Nita was hot man. And she rocks too. Her voice was good, song selection good, execution perfect. But.... sorry laa, I don't subscribe to this 'SMS for winner' shit. Any how, the results is fair. Ash my man. I concur (betul ke ejaan ni?) with the rest of the Malaysian stooges... you hampeh! Next to go is probably be the comic "orang kampong'.

Anyway, I'll be leaving for JB tomorrow. I've received some pics of the incident and now is to examine the root cause of the problem. I think heads will have to roll here.

Was asked to interview 2 more candidate today. A balak and a lady. This balak, I tell you, one kind one. Baru 1 month kerja dah nak berenti. Mumbling about wanting to pursue better opportunity la, wanting some challenge la, all the normal BS. Woi, just tell us that you want to work in SD sudah laa. No need to tell all this cock and bull story about your sad pathetic life since 17 years etc. So you're definitely out my man. But the lady candidate, cun laa juga. Anak Dato' ooo. Just been married to one of our sister co. director's son. Jadi trying to shift her influence by stating the fader in-law punya name laa. Go fly kite laa maam. Don't care & don't want to care. You come in with your own merit. Tapi.... kalau besok telipon bunyi, wahyu turun, nobody can say anything one. So wait laa and see what happen. CIAO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home