Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Greetings fellow Simians,

What a day. I thought today go out from house early a bit ok la.... about 7.20 am. But siol betul, massive jam near Batu 3 Toll. I don't understand laa traffic trend kat sini (well I was originally from Alor Star). Ada hari, very smooth. Ada hari, hampeh. And today is on of those hampeh day. Luckily I bought a new CD yesterday. The Jamal Abdillah CD, you know with the song "Siapa bilang gadis melayu tak menawan, tak menarik hati, tiada memikat....At least it help a bit, rather than listening to those mumbling idiots at ERA. I strongly recommend to go out and get this CD. I also bought a Shiela Majid compilation CD (2 for the price of 1). Boleh tahan laa. But I won't recommend them to my friends.

Today my friend ARA also asked me to help him in interviewing some LLB people. 4 people came. 3 ladies and 1 balak. The ladies are quite alright but the balak is out. Dah la tak dak experience, cakap pun with no confidence. Maybe I'm a bit bias here because of my soft spot to all women, but these ladies talked with confidence and guts. Especially the cute one laa. but very sayang all of them already married. So ....... hey HR man call some more man. But this time some "availabilities" pls.

Got a message from our fabrication yard in JB that there has been some incident involving our project today. Luckily no casualties. But these bloody people don't even bother to SMS me and update me. Only after I called then they say.."eh, Boss, baru nak call you". Damn man. I need to go to JB fast. I think it's about time to give them a bit of my mind (plus some swearing as well).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home