Friday, September 09, 2005

Cari Makan maa...

Wooi, just came back from JB yesterday. Ass still sore after driving about 7 hrs. to and fro. Started from home around 7.00 am. Drove average 140kph initially. Thought of driving 140kph all the way, tapi memandangkan already received 4 saman, so upon reaching Ayer Keroh, slow down to 120kph. Ehh.. betui ka that the police will only saman you if your speed is above 120 kph? I donno, but a lot of people are saying that. Now who can verify that aa?

But kaneeneh, its started to rain and wiper buat hal pulak. Luckily it's on the passenger side. Tidak jenuh jugak tu. kat mana boleh tukar, I also donno laa. First time tukar BMW punya wiper. Maybe I'll get the driver to change them tomorrow at Auto Bavaria laa.

Let me tell you about PG Hiway. So terrible man. You know, arrived at JB toll around 10.30am but traffic still crawling. Feel very frustated with you behind a lorry alomost all of the time. Feel like ramming the car behind. maybe b'cos driving alone with nobody to talk to and listening only crap from the radio. I thought of staying overnite in JB, but b'cos can complete my work, so I've decided to drive back.

Nampak macam KWK house is already ready. Pass by his new house last nite around 9.00. Looks like dah ada activity. Maybe I'll give him a call and buat sibuk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home