Friday, September 23, 2005

Sometime it wasn't meant to be yours.

Sigh... got some bad news today. My ESOS was declared invalid by HQ. Just because some asshole screwed up and did not monitor properly, I've lost an opportunity to make at least RM20K. Tiuleyloumou laa. But what to do, it wasn't to be mine. Good news is I've received the letter from D'boss. My salary has been raised 6.5% and also got a bit of Bonus given to me lah. Rhumbe thanks to D''boss and DAZ. Money will come in together with this month salary. Oraitttt.

Flight draw for tomorrow's game already out. I'm playing with Tn.Hj. NZA. Teebox 14A, after TAZ, AAH and Tony of Maybank. See lah whether I'll play good or not. But tomorrow game no hadiah laa. So it probably doesn't matter. But must not lose out to NZA. mau bagi dia tau sikit la. Gua CIAO dulu. Back again on Mon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home