Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hooray, it's BONUS Time......

Kaching! Kaching! Do you know what sound are those? Yes it's the sound of money (not 1 dollar coins aaa) coming into my account soon. Yes ladies & gents, it's BONUS time again. Heard over the shoulder of our SMHR that our bonus payout has already been approved by GCE.
But this year I don't think I can joli lah. I need to buy me a house. I've enough of renting other people house. Seems that I can't do any renovation to suit my taste. So this year, I'm on house hunting. I've found a cute house at Section 13. The owner has renovated the house. So basically no need to do anything lah. But price is a bit steep (RM 350K). Maybe can nego a bit laa. Less RM10K. But still a bit on the high side. Or I can always buy me the Putra Height house. UEP give 7% discount for SD staff and bumi discount 5%. So a total of 12% woii! Let say the house cost RM300K, 12% discount is around RM36K. I only need to pay deposit RM27K. But my bootifoo wifey tak nak. Nak dudok kat SA jugak. Manyak kore pulak laa die nii. See lah how.

Dengar2, my increament also quite OK laa. Standard laa, 6%. So this year ada laa sikit balance nak joli. Alhamdulillah. Rezki 4th child. OK gua CIAO dulu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home