Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Arghh... I'm so jealous.

Know what? Yesterday went to see NMH at his new office at Wisma UEP. Bloody hell, his office is huge!! I'm so bloody jealous. Here is a guy who is so vocal, parachuted down into the kingdom of UEP, with no clear function of what he's supposed to do, get to have a bootifool office. Of course his is not as HUGE as the MD but at least is waaaaaay much better than mine. Come to think if it, mine is only a cubicle (with doors). But even though I'm jealous but I don't have any ill feeling towards him. He's a great man with a great heart. A good friend I can always rely on to give me a sincere opinion on anything. Well, maybe jealous is not the right word. What could be the word aah?

It seems now the so call "tyre guys" is flying. You know after DAZM became the GCE, many of the "tyre"people are up flying. Last nite, saw AAH talked on TV. So smooooth man. Me think that this is the next GCE (if he didn't screw-up anyway). But you could never know. That SD for you. One day you maybe up and flying but come next, you're down in a shit hole. That's what has happened to another friend, our very own Lekang King + Karaoke King + etc. who thought that he's on top of the HSD world but suddenly find himself "not"in favour. But that's another story.

Today, I've informed our SMHR to include my name in the circular. Even though I'm not being promoted, but I think it's quite important to let the Power people know that I'm coming onboard. At least I get noticed and deserved some respek laa. Ni cuma D'boss saja cakap, mana orang nak tau. So maybe next week I can go and do some site visit kat PD and maybe during Puasa month visit LC + MTL. Baru justify sikit nak stay overnite. Am I right or am I right!!!Gua CIAO dulu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home