Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Time to slim down. Ramadhan is coming.


Next week this time, I'll probably be tying up my belly as Ramadhan is just around the corner. So this is the time of me reducing my belly circumference to at least 10%. I'm going to do it.. Yeah! Last time cakap aje la, not really trying. No monitoring, measuring, nothing. So this time, no curi ayam lah. OK? We'll see.

So I heard DAZ has issued a memo directing all division to organised their own Buka Puasa day and Hari Raya gathering. SDB has already fixed their buka puasa day on 27 Oct at KLGCC. Donno whether I'll be invited or not. See lah, hor! SESB has also fixed their buka puasa day which is one day before (26 Oct). Most probably it'll be at the MRC compound. With the 'tyre guy' helming the HR dept, the organising committee consists of all HR men and ladies (ada ladies ke?) and the MD is ex- tayar man, I'm sure the program will be more or less like the 'tyre program'. We'll see. Gua CIAO dulu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home