Tuesday, September 27, 2005

It's In... Kachinggggggg$$$$$

Just checked my account via maybank2u. It's in. The whole lot. Bonus + increament arreas together with the new salary. But since I didn't received the payslip yet. I did some quick calculation. Guess what, after deducting EPF and Tax, my take home pay is about the same as last year. Macam mana nak beli rumah camni? Buying it is not a problem, but after minus the normal monthly expenses, it's not even bloody enough to make the monthly payment. Unless, I dispose the house at SP/PJ, Kd. But how?? Tak laku maa the house. Aiyaah, this weekend must go back home to inspect the house. Then maybe put up a sign "For Sale/Rent". Why do I still don't feel syiok even after getting my bonus. Kan Nee Neh laa. Gua CIAO dulu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home