Monday, October 10, 2005

On the 6 day of puasa my perut said to me.....

Aahhh. Sixth day of puasa. What a beauty. So far so good. No setan friend has come and try to lure me with a nice nasi beriani gam during lunch time. However the chief setan has called me after my sms to him. He also said the same thing... no 'kawan' to buat jahat with, so this year maybe he'll puasa penuh. Sigh, see how much kawan can influence and play a great part in your life.

This chief setan recently went to Jakarta & Bali (before the fateful day that is) fo a business trip. They went for this international seminar bringing some of his customer for a bit of 'RnR'. He told me about having a great time over there especially able to cilok this Garuda hostess chick and bring her to Bali as well. Bloody hell. Good for him laa. Just hope that next time PLS BRING ME ALONG LAA.

Last Sat. me & wifey went to look at one house at a place called Sunway Kayangan. Looks like a good place to stay laa. Peaceful, quite and the house that we saw still available is facing the bukit. The size 22'x75' with buil-up area 1976 sq ft. Price after bumi discount RM301K. However there were only 3 units left and we need to act fast. Maybe today I'll give them the booking fee of RM2K first lah. Then we'll see how. Gua CIAO dulu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home