Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The 7th day.


Attended my first board meeting today. Can't say that I contributed much. Hell, I only said 3 words. But it was fun. Well I learned a lot actually. Now at least I know what were discussed in the board room. Well for some who is already a veterans, they can pick-up things a lot. But I WILL contribute in the next meeting, which is 3 months away.

Yesterday Anom stopped by the office back from Kuching after the discussion with DOSH. The situation with DOSH and BHEP is not good. It seems a second letter was send to Putrajaya by that "someone". So during the discussion with the new Director (which was going very well untill that letter came), the letter was produced for everybody (Anom, SHC reps, Tan) to see. In this letter, it again accused DOSH of not doing their work but simply stamped the approval without inspection. So this made DOSH people very uneasy and since the letter was sent to HQ, all approvals pertaining BHEP is now suspended. They now would like to visit the site to see the actual situation. So Anom would like me to accompany them and lead the team. Aiyaa, another bala came. But what to do. Go means we go lah. Gua CIAO dulu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home