Thursday, October 20, 2005

Rest In Peace...

Received a sad SMS from my wifey today on my way to attend our company AGM. Datin Seri Endon, Pak Lah's wife passed away peacefully at 7.55am this morning at her house in Putrajaya. Although sad, it's quite expected and there're rumours floating around that she's already very late in her cancer stricken life and requested to be send home from LA. She'll be in my prayers.

Today AGM went on smoothly. What I can say is that, Tan Sri Tajuddin handled the meeting splendidly, cooly and confidently answering all questions from the public. Not that the questions are hard anyway but I'm glad everything went on without any hitch.

Received a call from Anom that DOSH is going in on 25 Nov. That means that I've to fly to Bintulu one day before and wait for them. So I'll be missing our Buka Puasa. Hopefully, I'll get invited to CST buka puasa on the 26 Nov. Donno whether I'll be invited to Sime Darby buka puasa as I heard only 10 persons per division is invited. We'll see lor.

Another sad news this evening. One of our staff here collapsed at the office and died on the way to SJMC. She's only 3 months thru her pregnancy and only 39 y.o. Hmm... donno what is the cause yet, but ARA is trying to get in touch with her husband. Wonder how the husband will react to the news. Just imagine, sending your wife to work in the morning and receiving her body later on. Sigh... just hate to be the messenger. Till next Monday. Besok cuti.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home