Monday, October 17, 2005

This house is mine !!!

















Well, it's official that I've bought a house. The area is near Kayangan Height, behind Bukit Jelutong. Already given my deposit of RM2K. Balance will be given later when my loan is confirm. I think buying a house is also taking a risk. You don't know how is the neighbourhood gonna be, who is your next door neighbour, what is the racial composition etc. I've asked, and according to the developer, thére'll be a 60/40 ratio of Chinese & Malay. I think it's should be OK. The thing is now I have to prepare another RM8K for the balance of the downpayment and another RM8K for the legal fees. That's already 16K. Then what about the MRTA? Put it in the loan or pay it up? That's another RM6K. Totalling RM22K. What about furnitures, lighting, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes etc. Donno whether my saving is enough or not. Can I take some out from EPF? Hmm... we'll see.


Went to Ikea with my wifey yesterday. Walked for about 4 hours. Sampai lenguh betih. Looking it the barang is like... all you wanna to buy. If only we've got another RM30K to spend. Wahlau eh...indeed. Gus CIAO dulu.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marqui Expands Web-Based Marketing Suite to Include Corporate Blogging Module
Marqui, Inc., the company revolutionizing how organizations handle marketing communications, today announced it has added a corporate blogging module to its Web-based suite for marketers.
Information on plush

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home