Monday, October 24, 2005

10 days more to go....

Today is the 20th day of puasa. So far so good. Been eating only roti for sahur. But during berbuka, belasah anything one. Today I'm off to Bintulu, then to BHEP site the next day. The 2 Dosh officer tak laa besar pangkat pun, but since Anom asked for help then went to tell D'boss some more asking for me to go, OK lah. So my flight is around 2pm. Need to leave for airport around noon.

Today also send my car for servicing. Actually there is still 3000km to go but some people told me that for BMW, if you don't send the car before it reaches the servicing mileage, the car will stop automatically and then it has to be towed to the workshop. Betui kaa? Bloody hell, can't allow that to happen especially during Raya, can I? Furthermore, already heard some noise during braking (front brakes) and my side mirror is not working anymore. Better get them fixed.

Donno whether I can blog during my stay in Bintulu or not. If not, I'll be back on Wed. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home