Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Dealing with Govt. Dept. & bodoh sombong people

Came back from BHEP today. The issue I mentioned the other day finally settled with SinoHydro were slapped with RM200 fine. Kacang putih laa to them. But let me tell you, dealing with govt. dept. people especially people with authority is a delicate matter. We need to first understand their character and adapt well to it. So these 2 gentlemen from DOSH were quite furious when their need was not attended to during the inspection day. First and foremost, they complaint about squeezing into the tiny Discovery and have to endure 3 hours of bengkang-bengkok road to the site. Then they've requested to pray first before start work but was ignored by the SinoHydros. Communication is the other thing. Even I only managed to understand 60% of what has been uttered by the DPM. Let alone the DOSH Deputy Director whose English also hampeh. So ended up, I did most of the explaining and talking.

But this SinoHydro is also one kind. They've appointed a consultant to apply for all licences. but this consultant only want to make money thru training cost. That is why I call this SinoHydro "bodoh sombong". Since you don't know, ask the Malaysian on the applicable law and don't just assume that DOSH can accept the Chinese approval.

So now, after helping them with the issue, I'm now kamcheng already with them. They even belanja me expensive dinner last night. So from now on, I think I'll be accepted to Bakun already. Ciao.

Update :
On the way back from KLIA, one of my rear tyre burst. Kena paku maybe. But because I still drive the flat tyre, that tyre cannot be used anymore. So change to the spare tyre (brand new, never use what). Told ARA need to change 1 tyre back. He said we need to change it at Auto Bavaria. Co. policy. Call them up, 1 pc RM620 incl. alignment & balancing! Bloody hell... so expensive aa?? Call up kedai tayar, only cost me RM320 only. Kaneneh lah. So how?... Changed at Kedai tayar. Wahlau eh.





Face to face with THE DAM.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home