Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Raya 2005..Come & Gone

Greeting fellow simians. Wow, klip-pok, klip-pok, raya has already passed. It has been quite a while since I blog. I find cuti this time is really cuti. No news from the office, no phone calls or SMS regarding any incidents happening (or they didn't call?? Hmm...). Since I have no access to a computer, I didn't make any attemp to blog or surf. BTW, I was in Penang for my Raya this year.

Nothing much happen during Raya. In the morning, we dressed up and ask our parents for forgiveness (and of course the best part is giving duit raya to them). Then all of us will park ourself in front of the idiot box and wait for somebody to turn up. What's wrong with this scenario??? If nobody turn up, we'll just eat the roti jala ourself and talk among ourself. I donno laa, raya nowdays means nothing to me and also to my kids (I think). I don't allow them to go duit raya hunting, gave them some money and told them to stay put in the house. Same goes for my sister's and brother's. They'll bring in their kid and we just asked them to play with each other. Gone are the days where groups of kid will go hunting for duit raya. Even though we'll get maybe 10 or 20 cents each house, it's gratifying when at the end of the day, everybody will sit down and start counting the cents to see who got the most.

This year Raya at Cory's house was OK. After lunch, I slept and after Maghrib, we went to beraya at Mak Besar's. We also made a stop at Mak Tam's. gave her RM50 for duit raya. Pity her, she has a good for nothing son and daughter. Pak Tam was away working on nite shift. Just imagine working on Raya nite.

The next day went to D'boss house after Jumaat. Not many people around anymore. Probably they came before. Met Rosli (ex-QA Proton) there. Heard he's currently working at a Naza vendor in Gurun. Family still stay at Shah Alam. Hmm... weekend husband. Definately a no no for my wifey. She prefer to be along side her man. Thru thick and thin. BTW, my Jitra house deal didn't go thru. The guy has decided to buy the house at Sarina's. It seems that there're still unsold houses at Bandar Darulaman. Hmm... maybe I need to change strategy.

Heard that DAZ also buat open house. But I didn't go. Went to Pak Lah Botak house instead. There were many relatives having their lunch at his house and I just gate crashed. Wifey already remind me that probably we're intruding after Pak Lah said that there're a lot of people at his house, but I didn't care. I just want to meet my old friend and say hi. That's all.

To be continued......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home