Thursday, April 20, 2006

Dream House

I've been informed yesterday that my loan has already been dispersed. Thank god! So now I've to pay the other bill which amounting to around RM700 plus the interest of RM 100. After that, I can take my keys and start putting up the grills and lighting. Shukor said he has friends that can help. Pay a bit never mind as long as good work done.

Still have not re-visit the doctor of my diabetic problem. No time. Other improtant things to do including settling of my income tax, pay my house developer and collecting the keys, wife delivery date is coming etc. Currently keep on taking the drug prescribe by SJMC.

Heard today that Toh MF of CST tender resignation today. 24 hrs. Wah lau eh. Must be some crisis at CST Sales that caused him to do that. NAMH suspected only wayang. We'll see lor.

Epoxy deal and electrical deal at CST is almost done deal. Shukor is going to AS tomorrow to finalise the deal. He'll be playing golf with Rizal. Hopefully things turn up well. At least ada masyuk laa sikit.

This weekend, planned to go to Hard Rock with Fendi. Kata ada durian baru. Cun & blonde lagi. That makes Shukor very uneasy about missing the session. Cun ke tak, we'll see. Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home