Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Working Hard or Working Smart

It has been one week since my last blog. A lot of things has happened since then. I was very lazy to blog since then. Hmm... wonder why the Malays are associated with Laziness. Last night had dinner with DAZ, TSTA, D'boss and a few other colleagues at SDCC Chinese Restaurant. That was after a round of golf at KLGCC to say farwell to one of the Power Board Member. Didn't play well yesterday. Probably because of the pressure playing with DAZabri. Even though he didn't say anything after your terkedu short, but I can always tell by the body language. Sigh.... how lucky I am working in this organisation. Got to play golf during working hours, can go overseas visiting etc. Thank god I'm not in operation. Pressure of performng is very great. Don't know whether I can shoulder them or not.

Last week, Shukor was held up by the police at Jitra during one roadblock. I was told it's because of an old fraud case that wasn't closed in the police database. So he's still on wanted list. He was remanded for 5 nights and was release after "suaping" the police with RM2K. Tried to borrow money from me but I managed to wiggle my way out of that. Phew.....

Our trip to AS and eventually to Haadyai was cancelled after Fendy cannot make it. So now trying to go to Genting. Shukor was given the task to supply the durians up there. So today, he's trying to fix dinner with 3 durian owners. Hopefully he's able to make it.

My blood glucose now is under control a bit. Already bought one glucometer and has already did the checking. Last reading on Saturday 25 was 7.7 mmol. Hopefully the level stays that way and I'm able to get my houseloan settled asap. Damn.... I really didn't expect that this problem will snowballed into a much bigger problem. Sigh.....Ciao dulu lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home