Thursday, February 23, 2006

I just couldn't believe it...

OMFG.... I just couldn't believe it. In fact I refuse to believe it. Yesterday, ARI called me up to discuss something urgent he said. I was on the way to Gleneagle with my wifey and Aaoff. He didn't want to discuss over the phone. My mind was thinking of what could possibly be that serious. Maybe it's about my transfer, or .....

After lunch (with him and JL), in his room, he told me about one accusation by one of our lady staff on ARA being a peeping tom. Bloody hell... ARA..peeps. Damn! I told ARI that I don't fucking believe it. ARA is one of a good human being. He pray 5 times a day (at least that is what I can see at the office) and is a man of principles. But according to this girl (tak le lawa pun) she has been recording ARA movement to the loo and it's always coincide with a few girls movement. And she has other girl to support her accusation. In fact only a few days back, when she heard ARA is standing outside the loo door, she just came out and pepper sprayed him. And he didn't say anything! Damn! (I say it one more time).I just couldn't believe it. Has he gone out of his mind?

My opinion, somebody is out to frame him. Since he's quite strict in handling claims and timekeeping, somebody is trying to destroy his image and dignity. But according to ARI, he didn't deny the accusation. Why? Is it true? Fuck... I just couldn't believe it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home