Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'm back.......

Finally, my cirit episode has over. It's also over for my SJ but not AJ. He's still on drip and now we've asked to be transfered to a single room for more privacy. Things are looking better with him now at least. The cirit frequency has reduced but he's still purging. Only the quantity is not as much as before. He's also has been given some antibiotics. His belly is still a bit bloated but not as hard as before. Probably tomorrow can be discharged. Horray for SJMC.

Today Fendy call up and pour his heart out regarding the treatment he get from DST. He's been taken out from the organising comm of the MOpen. He said it's not about pulling him out that hurt but the way it was done and some of the harsh word being said to him. I advise him to look for other job eventhough he still love (i still don't get this....?) SDB. He's hoping with the news that KLGCC will come under JH after the MOpen, the situation will change. Well I doubt it as JH was groomed by DST and they share the same management style. We'll see lor.

It has been 3 weeks since my last golf game. Hopefully, this Fri, I'm able to play. But until today no confirmation from anybody yet. Sigh.... what to do, makan loti lor. Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home