Tuesday, January 03, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well, pejam-celik pejam-celik it's already a new year. This year I celebrated at RP with D'boss and some other friends including Ah Poon, KWK and Lee. Well actually I wasn't invited pun, tapi just buat muka tebal and gate crashed. Used D'boss name in order to get in, drank all the free booze and flirt with some of the ladies around us. But actually I feel left out with everybody is either with a gf or missus and here I am without anybody. Bloody hell I got out of there only around 1. Quitely sneaked out without informing anybody. I'm pretty sure I won't be missed. Hmm... maybe it's high time to quit clubbing and dudok rumah aje.

Today wifey feel a bit breathless. During lunch time, I went back home, pick her up, then picked MSJ from school, send him back home and went straight to SJMC. Get the MO to check her up and then refer her to her Gyne. Luckily the doctor said it's only fatigueness. Asked her to rest laa today.

Nothing much is happenning in SD world. D'boss said that he's going to China after Raya Haji. Probably Rahim will follow him. Already talked to Rahim of my concern about Louis Lu. Seems that he's in control of everything. Hope DAZ and D'boss does not fall into these Chinks trap. Rahim also was startled on DAZ and D'boss easiness in giving in to all Louis Lu suggestion. Normally DAZ will carefully weigh the pros and cons of each deal but suprosingly this deal is very easy, fast and shrouded with mystery. Hopefully it's not the beginning of their downfall. We'll see la hor. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home