Thursday, December 15, 2005

That's Life

A lot of things has happened during the past week. Both of my sons has gotten ill while they were in AS. Raof who has a history of pneumonia before has an attack and was admitted to KMC. Upon checking, his blood glocose hits the roof. Most probably he's diabetic and will nedd an insulin jab 3 times a day for the rest of his life. I was still in KL when my wife call me up and crying in the phone. I feel so helpless as I can immediately go to AS. I still need to organize our Board Golf Invitation on Sat. So I have to put my faith in the Almighty and persevere. Thank god everything is quite OK now and he's under the care of a new found paeditrician, Dr. Suraya.

Dalam celah tu, my youngest Ashraf came down to a dengue fever and was immeditely warded (the same room with his brother). Luckily his platelet count was good and can be released the next day. People from MOH came over to my in-law house to fumigate the whole block. The neighbours must be cursing us for bringing in the 'bala'.

I was asked by D'boss to accompany him to China for a week from 19 Dec. Yesterday was hectic with the visa application and also with the GESC meeting at my place. Yesterday also was the last meeting for Chew Seng Choon as he's retiring. Brought along his successor to the meeting. If I manage to get the visa, the trip will be a mix feeling for me as the weather in China now is terrible (minus 10 deg) but the entertainment will be good - hopefully. I need to look for some winter clothing man. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home