Monday, December 05, 2005

Arbaie Bujang Kembali

Yesterday the whole jing-bang went to AS for a week visit. I send them off to KLIA, flying Air Asia. Cost me nearly RM400 for 2 adults, 2 kid and an infant. Their grandma surely be smiling ear to ear by now. So now I'm alone in the house. Nothing to do yesterday but watching DVD and eat. Hopefully before they come back next Monday, I must see some action. If not, bujang for nothing lah.

Today, the new girl has joined SESB. She goes by the name Putri and was formerly from KN. Cun le jugak. According to ARA, she came in using a very big cable ..... D'boss. Heard from KWK that she's a married lady to a mat salleh. Maybe later we'll no more of her.

Today lunch time, nobody's around. ARA went ot HO and I call up NMH. Dia cuti la pulak, so went to lunch at thefood court alone. Boring le. Nampak nye kena cari "kawan" banyak sikit le. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home