Friday, January 06, 2006

Kaching.....$$$$

Heard that D'boss has already asked ARA to prepare the paper for our salary adjustment yesterday. Justification : Additional responsibility in Energy Div. If that is the case, WOW... I mean WOW!! Sure tabik D'boss one laa. Heard also from AAR that D'boss ss definately looking for something to give me... to run an operation, maybe China Project. Well, since I'm in a position of "Saya yang menurut perintah", I'll accept whatever that being offered and try my best.

Today I've the opportunity to have breakfast with DAZ. Somehow or rather, the PYT was there too. Maybe D'boss thought of getting her in to brighten up DAZ day. Yesterday went to lunch with her. Just the two of us... is this a start of something pleasurable? Hmm.... Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home