Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Tiket oh Tiket.....

It has been awhile since my last blog. It seems that there are so much on my plate right now but actually there was none. All the activities that I've done since my last blog seems to be not important to be recorded.

MHJ wife Mas called me up a few days back. After changing pleasantaries, she told me about 3 girls from SDOE who has call her up inquiring about any vacancy at her place. It seems that they cannot 'tahan'already being bombarded by this 'gatal' old man who is the Senior Mgr of the company. Mas asked me whether I've heard about it. I said yes, it has come to my knowledge that this guy will only employ good looking girls so that he can menggatal with them. I've heard a few stories about him e.g. during his outstation trip, he will only select young PYT only to accompany him for site visit and try to 'seduce' them. But unfortunately none of the girls would like to officially report his 'gatal' and he's off scott free to 'gatal' another day. But I can empathise with them. Who need the hassles and the humiliation of going thru the stages. Better keep quiet and endure until you cannot "tahan' anymore.


My wifey & I have been trying to et the ticket for the PGL Musical since last week. The show has been box-officed since last week and all ticket were sold out. But luckily, they've decided to extend the show for 2 more days (27 & 28 Feb). So yesterday after 2 hours queuing up at IB, she managed to get 2 tickets for us + another 2 for her friends who want to come with us because their husbands are not interested.

My PYT friend has already seen the show last night. Talking to her during breakfast this morning, she gave the performance 2 thumbs up. She was very impressed with AC and also with the Mat Salleh guy who played Hang Tuah but she said Tiara was a so-so. The stage was also a so-so but the audio was excellence. I can't wait to see them. Only if we can also go backstage to meet the cast. That'll be really awesome. See what my wifey can do lor..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home