Thursday, March 09, 2006

R.I.P. Abang Lan,

Heard a sad news today before lunch. Abang Lan, husband of Kak Nona passed away at GHKL due to stomach cancer(the 'big C' they call it). Me and D'boss visited him after lunch yesterday. He looks OK, except for the pale look and the bloated belly. Kak Nona told us that the doctors gave him 4 months. But we mortals can only predict and plan, the Almighty decide. In fact after moving from AS, I've not seen Kak for the past 2 years. I did try to visit her during our annual balik kampung pilgrimmage to Pg/AS but unfortunately was unable to meet her. Last I heard that her MIL passed away recently followed by her mother. It must've been a terrible blow to her now that this has happened. But Kak Nona will always be Kak Nona. Put up a brave front in front of Abg Lan and us but we know deep down inside she's just crushed and down. I'm going to visit the family with D'boss afterwards. In rememberence, I'll sedekah the Alfatihah for him and pray that Kak will always be strong in time to come. Alfatihah......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home