Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sekejap Tak Jadi... Sekejap Jadi

Sigh.... the trip to AS and eventually to Hadyai is on again. Yesterday Fendi called and told me that his meeting was postponed to Monday the following week. So it seems that the trip is on again. I need to contact STI and try to fix up an appointment with GS and probably Rizl of Purchasing. If not, Wahid cannot go and no sponsorship for us in Hadyai.

Fendi and Shukor seems very excited about the trip. Not the business opportunity but the visit to dusun durian there. Probably my fault as well. After telling them all those experiences couple of years back and on my recent trip to Pattaya. Already gave them a clue about me not bringing in the durian back to my room. We'll see how lah.

Seems like my Glucose level has somewhat stabilised. Last 2 reading was at 7.7 and 8.2 mmol yeaterday. Yesterday also I've sign the new loan from AmBank. So now got to look for new MRTA provider. Donno whether Sime AF give out MRTA or not. See lah.....Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home