Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A Grave Has Been Dug.....

I was shocked when I heard about HMJ 24 hours transfer fiasco recently. So probably I thought that he got a promotion or his expertise were required by NZA urgently. Boy was I wrong! 2 days back, I met DAZ in our office lobby. What came out from his mouth has hit me like a thunderstorm! The story goes like this....

HMJ has been accused of getting kickbacks from the suppliers. This is evidence from his sudden acquire of some household items (new plasma TV, new garden etc), new MPV for his wife (a recond Estima Aeras year 2001), new Rolex for his wife, sponsored overseas trip (to Bali for the whole family), karakoeing and an affair with a GRO. OMFG!! And this came from DAZ mouth himself. I was dumbfounded. I couldn't believe it. He says that HMJ has betrayed him by adopting the Hyundai culture of getting kickbacks. He says that he has got some evidence after asking NZA to investigate and he's now directing IMA to go in an formally investigate. If they find any evidence and it concur to what he's been hearing, HMJ career with SDB is as good as gone.

So I contacted HMJ and yesterday we met for lunch at KLGCC. He denied everything and has an answer to all the allegation. Frankly, I believe him. I think somebody has "cucuk" DAZ about this and DAZ has made up his mind without proper investigation. Problem is that DAZ doesn't want to meet HMJ and he doesn't know what to do now. I pity him laa, and as a friend that is why I've decided to tell him what's going on and the reason why he was being transfered 24 hrs and his former office sealed!

So I was wondering..... if this could happen to HMJ, DAZ formely blue eyed boy, it could easily happen to any of us. I think DAZ has changed and his position has changed him. Who in the past has helped him when he's in a fix over his house?? Who has taken his time to fetch DAZ every morning when he fly over from AS? I think DAZ should at least hear him out, then decide whether he's guilty or not. Not to listen to some fat Chinese who has known to snake his way around. Somebody should tell him this. Not me, I've done my part. Now is up to HMJ other so call friend. Ciao.

Note : Norizan in AS was asked to resign and waa given 2 month to pack his belongings and leave. DAZ has issued directive to HIAH not to accept Norizan in any SDB group of companies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home