Monday, May 15, 2006

A Grave Has been Dug.... Part 2

During lunch today with D'boss, I've asked him whether he knew anything about HMJ removal from office. He said he know nothing of it as he has yet to meet DAZ since their last meeting 3 weeks ago. I briefed him a on the issue. He said SMSA has called him and also asked whether he knew anything about this, and asked his opinion on what need to be done. His opinion is that DAZ should not take action this way as it's not fair to HMJ. He also think that HMJ has been set-up and somebody has "cucuk" DAZ on this. He also suspect that fat Chinese guy based on personal experience, or somebody who is in the same department or company would want HMJ out from his domain. I've convey HMJ plead to D'boss, hoped that he can do something for him.

I've already submitted my KPI to D'boss. The rating : 4 (Exceed Expectation). Hopefully this year bonus will be good as well. We'll see. Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home