Thursday, May 18, 2006

A Grave Has been Dug..... Part 3

DAZ call me up again this morning. He asked whether I've visited HMJ house and did I see any of the stuff he mentioned. I told him that I 've not visited his house (and becoming one of his hantu?? No way man...) but I've talked to HMJ and I believe what HMJ has told me. It seems that DAZ has already made up his mind about HMJ and is determined to kick him out from SD. So what to do....? My advice to HMJ, better start looking for jobs lor! His days in SD is numbered. Man, what a way to go. After being DAZ blue-eyed boy for so many years, suddenly being push aside by a mere rumours/gossip, wacakaplu....

I also heard that NMZ at CSTAS also was given the boot last week. Heard that he was offered up to Rm100K to go. Well, what I can say is good for him lah. Consider this as early retirement. But what troubled me is that DAZ has already issued decree that he got no place in SD. Hmmm... looks like we cannot depend on DAZ anymore laa now. Better watch our own backside lah from now on. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home