Monday, October 01, 2007

Mari Shopping Raya

Since Raya is around the corner, went with wifey to Midvalley and Subang Parade last weekend. Forgot already how much we've spend for the kids. Top if off with one laptop and one pair of sunglasses for us. Bought a pair of Dior for wifey and Ray Ban (what else) for me. I've yet to get me a samping for my baju melayu. Heard from Fendi that the baju at Plaza Shah Alam are quite nice and price is also affordable. So probably will go there this weekend.

Last nite brought wifey, Syafiq and Ashraf for buka puasa at Blue wave Hotel, Shah Alam. Quite pricey if you ask me. One pax is around RM172 ++. But no charge for the kids. Today I have buka puasa with Fendi and Shukor somewhere in KL. They want to blanja me in celebration of my birthday.

Ciao.. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home