Friday, September 15, 2006

Kaching.... It's bonus time.

Well folks. I've been out of touch since last month. Do a bit of jet setting, travelling from Weifang China to Singapore & ended up in Pattaya. It was a wonderful experience. I don't where in the world can one work (not that stressful) and enjoy traveling at the same time. Only in this red tv box company.

Well, it's THE time of the year where everybody is seing dollar sign everywhere. Yep.. it's bonus time in SDB. My division this year has done exceptionally well and is expected to shower it's employees with money. But the downside is I can't spent any of it. Part of it has will have to be prepared for income tax (30%) and the balance is to pay for my 2 credit card which has reached it's maximum limit already. Well... maybe I can still cilok one driver and one putter. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home